New In

június 09, 2014

I wanted a body chain for a long time now, but couldn't find one in any online stores, that ships to Hungary and there are nothing like this in the accessories stores here. I almost started clapping from happiness, when I saw this Fatima hands body chain on the webshop from the Hungarian blogger The Sense. In this online shop you can also buy unique designed T-shirts, accessories and some other cute stuff. Important for you is, that they're shipping outside of Hungary too, but this is Hungarian site. Click here to check! I liked the Fatima hands motive before too, I also have a Cruciani bracelet with it, so the love for the necklace just got bigger. I instantly ordered it and got delivered in two days, with a lovely letter from my favorite Hungarian blogger Dorka Molnár. (I'm sorry the letter in in Hungarian.) I would like to thank Dorka here for the jewelry and for the nice words, you just made my day! 

Már régóta szerettem volna egy “body chaint” (testlánc), de sehol sem találtam eddig olyan webshopban, ami szállított volna Magyarországra, a bizsus boltokban itthon meg még sajnos nincs. Múlt héten majdnem tapsolni kezdtem örömömben, amikor megláttam a magyar blogger, The Sense webshopjában ezt a Fatima keze medálos darabot. Az oldalon ezen kívül még vásárolhatóak egyedi tervezésű pólók, kiegészítők és mindenféle apró cukiság, abszolút csak ajánlani tudom. Katt ide! A Fatima keze motívumot amúgy is nagyon szeretem, az egyik Cruciani karkötőm is ilyen, ezért még nagyobb volt a szerelem. Azonnal megrendeltem és 2 nap múlva már meg is érkezett, egy ilyen tündéri levéllel a kedvenc magyar bloggeremtől, Molnár Dorkától. Köszönöm az ékszert és a kedves szavakat, egyértelműen feldobtad vele a napomat!



You Might Also Like

6 megjegyzés

recent posts

Facebook

Pinterest