Pure Happiness

június 08, 2016

This outfit contains my new and absolute favorites. The long and elegant vest was on the top of my shopping list for a long time, but because it's a classic piece, that I'm buying not for only a season, it has to fulfill many expectations and I couldn't find the perfect one in the stores. I had to go to the tailor in case of another dress, so if I was there, I decided to get done the vest I imagined: double-breasted, long enough to wear as a dress, with wide collar and in an easy-matching color. I think the result speaks for itself. I love that I can wear it with so many things and I'm thinking of making a post, that shows how many different ways I can style it. If you would like to see this post, please let me know. The other huge favorite and newbie is this nude Coccinelle backpack. It's made from really soft leather and it's so easy to wear. It's funny, that I was planning to buy myself a similar shaped faux-leather one, but without knowing what I wish, my sister surprised me with this beauty the next day. I think this backpack will be a good partner of mine. I don't usually put my outfits together only from my latest purchases, but somehow this one got like that, everything is new except the shoes, necklace and watch. The top is airy and summery, the pants are really utilizable, because of its material and color. I love the color of the outfit, you can't go wrong with the nude shades, it's so fresh and has an elegant vibe.

Ez az outfit az új és abszolút kedvenceimből áll. A hosszú elegáns mellény már jó ideje a beszerzendő darabjaim élén állt, de mivel ez egy olyan klasszikus darab, amit nem egy szezonra veszek, ezért sok szempontnak kellett megfelelnie és sajnos a boltokban nem találtam meg az igazit. Amúgy is kellett a varrónőhöz menjek egy másik ruha miatt, így ha már ott voltam, akkor úgy döntöttem, hogy varratok egy olyan mellényt, amit elképzeltem: Dupla-soros gombolású, elég hosszú, hogy ruhaként is viselhessem, széles gallérral és jól kombinálható színben. Az eredmény szerintem önmagáért beszél. Imádom benne, hogy fantasztikusan mixelhető, gondolkodom is rajta, hogy készítek egy bejegyzést, amiben bemutatom, hogy milyen sokféleképpen lehet felhúzni. Ha szeretnétek ilyet látni, mindenképpen írjátok meg. A másik új nagy kedvenc a nude Coccinelle hátizsák, ami nagyon puha bőrből van és rendkívül könnyű a viselete. Vicces, de egy ugyanilyen fazonú, műbőr hátizsákot néztem ki magamnak és terveztem, hogy megveszem, majd anélkül, hogy tudta volna ezt, a nővérem egy nappal később meglepett ezzel a szépséggel. Úgy gondolom, hogy nagyon jó társam lesz a kicsike. Nem szokásom egy outfitet csak frissen vásárolt darabokból összeválogatni, de most valahogy így sikerült, a cipő, a nyaklánc és az óra. A felső lenge és nyárias, a nadrág pedig színe és anyaga miatt nagyon jól kihasználható. Imádom az összeállítás színeit, a nude árnyalatokkal nem lőhetsz mellé idén nyáron sem, nagyon friss és elegáns hatást kölcsönöznek. 
Long vest /  Hosszú mellény - King Street Fashionista
Pants / Nadrág - Mango
Top - Vero Moda
Backpack / Hátizsák - Coccinelle
Wedges / Cipő - Humanic
Necklace / Nyaklánc - Swarovski
Earrings / Fülbevaló - Aldo
Watch / Óra - Timex
Sunglasses / Napszemüveg - Parfois

You Might Also Like

2 megjegyzés

recent posts

Facebook

Pinterest