Only Girl

június 20, 2014

Dress: Pepe Jeans London, Blazer: Stradivarius, Clutch: Guess, Flats: Primark, 
Watch: Betsey Johnson, Hair accessory and Bracelet: Claire's

(At first I need to make things clear, that this tracks are out of order for years, I wouldn't step on them if they were dangerous and I'm not encouraging anyone to do that.)
Here I show you an example, how I wear the all-white look with a pop of color: A white mini-dress is a basic piece of the summer wardrobe, because regardless of style it is a chic and light set even in the summer heat. When it gets a bit chillier you can put for example a baby-blue blazer on, as I did, for a pop of color in the almost all-white look. I mixed some different styles, since the dress looks like a tennis dress, the striped ballet flats have a nautical style and with the white flowers in my hair I also added a little bohemian vibe to the set. 

(Először is szeretném tisztázni, hogy ezeket a síneket már évek óta kivonták a forgalomból, ha veszélyes lett volna nem mentem volna rájuk és nem is bátorítok erre senkit.)
Most nézzünk egy példát, hogy én hogyan viselem a teljesen fehér szettet: egy kis plusz színnel. Egy fehér miniruha alapdarabja a nyári ruhatárunknak, mert stílustól függetlenül csinos és könnyed viselet még a nyári hőségben is. Ha kicsit hűvsebbre fordul az idő, felkaphatsz hozzá például egy baba-kék blézert, ahogy én tettem , hogy kis színt vigyek a majdnem teljesen fehér szettbe. Kicsit kevertem a stílusokat, ugyanis a fehér miniruha olyan mint egy tenisz ruha, hozzá a tengerész stílusú csíkos-masnis balerina cipőt választottam és a virágokkal a hajamban még egy kis bohém stílust is csempésztem az összeállításba.




Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world
Like I'm the only one you'll ever love
Like I'm the only one who knows your heart
Like I'm the only one that's in command







You Might Also Like

17 megjegyzés

recent posts

Facebook

Pinterest