I knew you were trouble

október 31, 2013

Jacket: Bershka, Denim shirt: Tally Weijl, Jeans: Zara, Watch: Betsey Johnson

I can't decide which one this house resemble it more, a haunted house or the one from the Home alone 2. Anyway I really loved to shoot at this abandoned house. The outfit came from my friends idea, when I asked her, what is she missing from the blog and she said the denim shirt and asked me what can be worn with it, then I packed out the half of my closet. Lately my favorite match is with similar colored denim, like you can see on these pictures, but I wear it a lot with grey jeans, because it has grey patches on the elbows, or it looks great with colorful (orange, pink) jeans, for my with black it's too mainstream, but you can't be wrong with that choice, with white it's also a classic choice, but not that mainstream. In the summer you could see another denim with denim look (in this post). This time I tuck my denim shirt in a similar shaded boyfriend jeans and matched them with brown and gold accessories. My make up is in harmony with the color of the denim. 

Nem tudom, hogy egy szellemházra vagy a Reszkessetek betörők 2. részében lévő házra emlékeztet jobban, de mindenesetre nagyon imádtam a fotózást ennél az elhagyatott háznál. Az outfit választás egyik barátnőm tanácsára jött, mikor megkérdeztem tőle, hogy mit hiányol a blogról és azt mondta, hogy a fameringet és kérdezte, hogy mit lehet egy farmeringhez felhúzni, mire  én kipakoltam a fél szekrényemet. Mostanában a kedvenc összeállításom a hasonló színű kék farmerrel, ahogy azt ezeken a képeken is láthatjátok, de sokszor szoktam szürke farmerrel hordani, mert a könyökén szürke foltvarrás van vagy színes (narancssárga, rózsaszín) nadrággal is jól mutat, feketével nekem túl mainstream, de tény, hogy azzal nem lehet mellélőni, de a fehérrel is klasszikus és kevésbé mainstream. Még nyáron láthattatok egy másik farmert farmerrel összeállításomat (ebben a bejegyzésben). Most a farmer ingemet betűrtem egy hasonló árnyalatú, boyfriend stílusú nadrágba és hozzájuk barna, illetve arany kiegészítőket választottam. A sminkem is színben harmonizál a farmer színéhez.







Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

11 megjegyzés

recent posts

Facebook

Pinterest