Sunset

szeptember 29, 2014

 Top: Mexx, Shorts: old, Sandals: Norah, Earrings: Six

I brought you some snapshots from the night, when we went on the beach after dinner to relax, walk by the ocean and just watch the beautiful sunset. I wore a printed, muslin dress, put on a denim short underneath and my hair into a ballerina bun. That was our last night on the Island, so this is the last post from Tenerife. I hope you liked my holiday posts and I could hold on to the summer a little bit more. Have a nice day! Xoxo

Hoztam nektek néhány szép pillanatképet arról az estéről, amikor vacsora után lementünk a partra és ott pihengettünk a baldachinos ágyakon, sétálgattunk a parton és gyönyörködtünk a naplementében. Egy mintás, muszlin ruhát viseltem, ami alá egy farmer sortot vettem fel és a hajamat konyta fogtam. Ez volt utolsó esténk a szigeten, így ez lett az utolsó bejegyzésem Teneriféről. Remélem tetszettek a nyaralós bejegyzések és kicsit sikerült tovább itt tartanom a nyarat. Legyen szép napotok! Puszi

You Might Also Like

7 megjegyzés

recent posts

Facebook

Pinterest